Wednesday, January 18, 2017

College

Today, I am supposed talk about how this project is supposed to make me stand out when I am applying to colleges.. I think it will help me stand out not only because I made a game but because I wrote a blog to tell people about my project and I am making a game because of how I feel about video games. Also it will help me stand out because I want to make a video game because they helped me through hard times and still do and i want to do the same for others. I was also asked how it help shape my life plan. I think it will help me shape it if I get into a college that will allow me to continue this kind of work and if that is the case I would plan to get a job in this business.

No comments:

Post a Comment