Hey guys, it is me again. So this week I have asked some more developers to
be my mentor so far no responses. I am still using facebook and email to find and message them but I have not gotten any responses. I also started to get comfortable with
how gamesalad works. I have learned how to make characters move with key presses and move on their own to different places at different speeds. I have also learned how to make it so characters can collide with each other and when they collide the player is destroyed. So far I've made a level for dodging blocks that destroy your character but
next week I will expand on that and make an end to the level and start
working on the next one. Also next week i plan to make the storyboard for the final project. I hope to make a total of Fifteen to twenty levels for people to play through.
No comments:
Post a Comment