Monday, February 13, 2017

Hi this past week I was able to finish my first level and start my next one. Right now I am working on the second level. This next week I should be able to knock out a few more levels real easy because gamesalad lets me use characters I have already created in all my levels so they are not tied to one specific level. I am still searching for a mentor I have tried so many people it seams impossible that I haven't been able to get one yet but I will continue to search. My teacher also reminded me that another one of my other teachers is a video game guy so I will ask him if he is able or if he knows anyone that could tomorrow during class. I am confident that he will be able to help me solve my problem with finding someone willing to be my mentor.

2 comments:

  1. How do you think you'll handle the project if you can't find a mentor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you think the game will be finished?

    ReplyDelete